AVAILABLE ONLINE AND IN FACILITY
ADDRESSING THE ROOT CAUSE OF CHRONIC PAIN
GET PAIN FREE WITH POSTURE THERAPY
Posture Alignment Therapy is an exercise training process that uses your body weight and gravity to improve your skeletal alignment and balance, naturally eliminating your causes of chronic pain and physical constraints.
Who's Posture Therapy For?
WHAT TO EXPECT
HOW LONG ARE MY SESSIONS?
Our therapy sessions are custom made to meet your physical needs and designed to fit into your busy schedule. But usually they last 30 minutes to an hour.
WHO’S WORKING WITH ME?
A well trained Posture Alignment Specialist will be helping you in one on one sessions to get better. Our therapists have a deep understanding and passion for anatomy and postural correction.
WHAT EQUIPMENT DO I NEED?
There is nothing you need to bring, we provide all the equipment at our facility, just come with an open mind and light comfortable clothes (By wearing light clothes, your therapist can see your shoulders, hips, knees and ankles better, which will help with your assessment.
IS THE EGOSCUE METHOD CHALLENGING?
You’ll find our sessions are simple and easy to do. They will be a subtle challenge but never cause heavy discomfort or pain.
BENEFITS OF POSTURE THERAPY
NATURALLY TREATS MULTIPLE PAINS
- Can benefit anyone having pain in the neck, shoulder, back, hip, knee, ankle, and feet.
- Naturally treats arthritis scoliosis, spondylosis, spondylolisthesis, sciatica, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, disc degeneration, and a variety of other chronic pain symptom
In general, This style of therapy improves posture, which can decrease pain in the entire body, especially in your back.
Many people who are successful oftentimes don’t have to have costly surgeries and a long recovery process. Often back and knee surgery can be avoided by correcting posture and alignment.
LONG TERM RESULTS
Once we correct your alignment and you keep up your corrective exercises, you will enjoy long-lasting, even lifetime results. Of course, results can be affected by outside factors, such as; nutrition, weight management, stress reduction and removing unhealthy habits like smoking and frequent alcohol consumption.
BETTER ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE & BALANCE
The better your posture is the better your balance will be, with better posture comes better muscle balance, enabling your body to perform at a higher level with less effort.
If you are in experiencing pain that won’t go away, and you need relief or if you are not experiencing pain, but want maximum fitness results, our therapists offer a free Posture Analysis, call today (805) 479 - 6800
POSTURE THERAPY SESSIONS
- Is a one on one training session
- 50 minutes long
- Sessions can be purchased in increments of 8 or 16 sessions
- In the first session, your therapist will go over your history, injuries, aches, doctor’s visits. Your therapist will discuss your goals, pain mitigation, weight loss, athletic performance, health maintenance, better posture or longevity.
- Future sessions will start with posture photos, a functional dynamic movement warm-up, followed by a goal-oriented workout.
- Posture therapy utilizes specialized equipment that you can use for free at the pre-post facility or be mimicked using household “equipment” i.e; pillows, chairs, stairs, a wall, and the floor from home.
- After you overcome pain or progress past posture therapy exercises, the equipment is all free weight oriented, dumbbells, barbells, kettlebells, body balls, and TRX.
Posture therapy has been shown to help from head to toe: headaches, TMJ, migraines, stiff neck, spinal stenosis, shoulder impingement, frozen shoulder, tennis and golf elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, scoliosis, back pain (upper, middle and low), muscle pain (strains and “pulled” muscles) some cases of constipation, hip pain, sciatica, knee pain (generic because it helps with a wide variety of diagnoses), non-fracture ankle sprains, plantar fasciitis, bunions, and hammertoes.